[AG-TECH] Cant run AG2.2 applications...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 2 11:20:58 CDT 2004

This problem occurs with earlier versions of python 2.2.2. The interface
to string.strip changed in an update.  You can get an update for redhat
7.3 here:

http://download.fedoralegacy.org/redhat/7.3/updates/i386/python2-2.2.2-11.7.3.i386.rpm

Natalia:  To remove the earlier AG rpms, use 'rpm -e AccessGrid', and
then 'rpm -q AccessGrid' to confirm that they've been removed.

Tom