[AG-TECH] Cant run AG2.2 applications...

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 2 07:59:35 CDT 2004

This looks like it's a mime configuration problem, I know there was a
warning or error that was showing up that was not affecting the running of
the systm -- this doesn't look like that to me, but the guys with the linux
details are still at home this morning, they were here quite late last night
-- when they get in I'll ask one of them to look at this asap, if possible
please file a bugzilla bug report with all the details you can, including
your logs.

Thanks,

--Ivan