[AG-TECH] Debian packages for AG2.2 and Globus available

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jul 28 23:32:34 CDT 2004

Hi

Thanks for your comment.

> Have these packages been generated using the build scripts in cvs?

I think so, since I have checkout as far as I could :
- for the sources (for AccessGrid, ag-packaging and pyOpenSSL)
- when running BuildSnapshot.py for building the packges.

If
> so, we'd be interested in creating a packaging/linux/debian directory
> and getting your code into the repository, if you are willing.

Yes, great, go for it. You can too offer the packages if you want : it's
all made to be used !

BTW, Steve would like me to do a script to do some nightly builds of
accessgrid  from the CVS. He would like too that I create a "debian
repository" for allowing people to download and install everything
automatically (just by using the usual debian tools).

I think I will have the time to do it (it depends on how long I will have
to work on AG2.3 to get it works basically).

As usual, any feedback is welcomed !

> Let me know if this is possible, and if you have any questions.

I will have more questions soon since I'm currently working on a bootable
live cd for AccessGrid (using knoppix as a start).

Cheers,
  Joseph