[AG-TECH] Debian packages for AG2.2 and Globus available

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 28 10:11:00 CDT 2004

Joseph:

Great job getting the debian packages built.  Your work is much appreciated.

Have these packages been generated using the build scripts in cvs?  If
so, we'd be interested in creating a packaging/linux/debian directory
and getting your code into the repository, if you are willing.

Let me know if this is possible, and if you have any questions.

Thanks again,

Tom