[AG-TECH] Errors in the tests during the AG2.2 for Debian build

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Mon Jul 26 04:25:37 CDT 2004

Hi

I have run the AG2.2 building as a normal user (thanks to an indication
 from Chris) and I have encountered quite a lot of errors in the
dist-DATE-test.html file.

Chris told me that he has the same last 8 failures  but none of the
others. I have tried to work it out but without success until now.

Are these tests critical ?

Do you have any ideas on how to solve these failures ? I would gladly take
any advice !

Cheers,
   Joseph

ps : my output and dist-DATE-test.html files are attached.