[AG-TECH] H263

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 27 16:21:53 CST 2004

Btw,

I just confirmed that our existing ag-vic code does not crash in the
presence of the OM h.263 streams. It was an incorrect condition in how
ag-vic was determining the H.263 frame size (the custom flag was wrong in
ag-vic). I've entirely removed H.263 codecs from ag-vic, so ag-vic now just
drops these packets like any other codec it doesn't recognize.

It's not great, but it's better than crashing :-)

--Ivan

PS -- This will be in the next version of the AGTk in the spring release.