[AG-TECH] That freezin' rat

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Fri Jan 23 21:50:25 CST 2004

I appreciate the replies I've received.  Unfortunately, my problem
had nothing to do with networks (it was just a vague hunch) and
everything to do with not having drivers working correctly with
my sound card.  I downloaded the OSS drivers, turned off my
KDE audio server (that seems to REALLY get in the way), and I
was off and running.

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:41:44 -0600, "Robert Olson" <olson at mcs.anl.gov>
said:
> At 12:36 PM 1/23/2004, Randy Groves wrote:
>
> >This is the first I've heard of a specific port (47000) in respect to the
> >operation of the RAT.  Am I to understand that this is a port local to the
> >host upon which RAT is running?

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)