[AG-TECH] New Camera

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:33:44 CST 2004

When I use the camera with other applications I can see everything fine.  I
have tried adjusting the configuration as mentioned, but it doesn't help all
that much.  I can almost see myself in the video now, but still not nearly
as good as when I am using other programs.  Any further suggestions?  Thanks
again!