[AG-TECH] image viewer stuff

Dave Semeraro semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 12 12:39:58 CST 2004

Hi Jennifer,

This looks to me like the installer is having trouble with the fact that
there are spaces in
directory names. Try quoting the full directory name and see if that helps.
If not move the two
target files ( AGBasicImage.app and AGBasicImage.py ) to a directory like
c:\temp that has no
spaces in the name. That should do the trick. If that doesnt do it let me
know.

Dave

Semeraro at ncsa.uiuc.edu
(217) 244-1852