[AG-TECH] Can you see me in the Lobby?

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Mon Jan 12 15:22:28 CST 2004

Hi,

I'm at a point where I'm trying to get a "small" presence on the AG again
via PIGs, and I've set up a QuickBridge here that "appears" not to be
communicating with the outside world (I just have two unicast sites
rendezvousing locally, within the QuickBridge).

I wonder if anybody can verify whether or not they see my video streams
(2 windows, each with my name on the title) in the AG Lobby.  My guess
is you won't, but I'm just trying to collect all the data I can right
now before making moves.

Thanks,

Don Morton

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)