[AG-TECH] Certificate problem

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Jan 12 11:17:20 CST 2004

I am trying to import a newly created certificate. We are using Linux and
AG 2.1.2. When I click import, it asks me for my passphrase, I enter it
and nothing happens. I am prompted again to enter a passphrase. This
repeats itself forever. I have to click Cancel to get out of that window.
I have only used ONE passphrase and this is the 3rd time I've submitted a
New Request for a certificate each with the same passphrase. What else
could be causing this?

Thanks for any help.

--
Jeremy Mann