[AG-TECH] Globus Passphrase

Thornton, Susan Thorntons at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon Feb 23 12:30:00 CST 2004

This happened to me also.  Hopefully we will get an answer.

  _____

From: sheetal [mailto:spatil at iupui.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 12:31 PM
To: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [AG-TECH] Globus Passphrase

Hello,

I am new to the Access grid community. I have AGTK 2.1.2 (for windows) on my
PC and also have AG Dev Certificate. Iam prompted to enter a globus
passphrase when I start my Venue client. However, the certificate approval
e-mail doesn't mention about "passphrase".Is this some kind of password to
connect to a venue? I don't remember setting one before and if try typing
something in, it gives an invalid passphrase message. If I ignore this
message and still go ahead I get a
 "Venue Client "window with a message "You are not in a Venue".
Can you please tell me how I can get (/set) a pass phrase and connect to a
default Venue?

Thanks and Regards,
Sheetal