[AG-TECH] Voyager server

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Fri Feb 27 04:05:05 CST 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get a Voyager binary for W2k
I get an error accessing CVS, because winCVS cant find:

achelbel.mcs.anl.gov:/my/cvs

May I doing something wrong? I followed the instructions:

  1.. Specify the CVS repository using the Preferences item on the Admin
Menu. For the CVSROOT, enter "anonymouse at pachelbel.mcs.anl.gov:/my/cvs". For
the Authentication setting choose password server (pserver).
  2.. To check out a copy of the Voyager source code, choose the Checkout
Module, from the Create Menu. For the module name enter "Voyager", then
choose a local folder where you want to save the source code on your
computer.
I couldnt find "Create Menu", but I've found "Checkout module" in "Remote
Menu"... what am I missing?