[AG-TECH] What's typical loss on multicast video/audio?

Steven Woolsey woolsr at inel.gov
Wed Feb 18 19:21:56 CST 2004

We had a similar problem.  Turned out that the switch which connected
our site to the outside world was throttled back from full capacity, and
the AG was the only thing we had which would push network loads above
that limit, so it hadn't been seen before.  Took a tech from the company
that made the switch to finally figure out what was wrong and change
it.  Might be something to look at.

Steve Woolsey

--
Steven Woolsey