[AG-TECH] Venue Server issues?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 17 08:21:00 CST 2004

Hey,

I know it's hard when you're trying to run a meeting, but if anyone runs
into trouble with the TVS we'd like to know. It's hard to track down
problems we don't know about!

Please drop us email via ag-tech or use bugzilla if you run into something.
Waiting could make it harder to figure out what happened.

Thanks again!

--Ivan