[AG-TECH] hauppauge video problems

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 11 09:58:47 CST 2004

yeah - I guess I knew that, but couldn't drag it out of the old, gray,
brain cells.  There are/were some old VfW drivers, but at that point it
occurred to me I had spent more on time than on Osprey cards.

Thanks for clearing up my confused babble!

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison