[AG-TECH] hauppauge video problems

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:19:00 CST 2004

I actually use a Spectra8 card on our "loaner" AG - it has four video
ports on it and works the way Michael describes.  I've been trying to do
the same thing with a 4-port Winnov card as well ... (you know, there
are only so many PCI port in a one-box node!)

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison