[AG-TECH] being kicked out of venues

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:45:39 CST 2004

What causes a client (2.1.2) to be kicked out of a venue? This happens
from time to time when I leave a client in a venue. This week (Feb
9th), Monday, it was a terrible problem between 1:30 - 3:30pm CST. I
repeatedly would get kicked out of the venue and I believe the folks I
was trying to meet with was as well. We gave up after some time and
about 3:45pm it cleared up and remained "steady".

In this case, it was the room we use in the ANL transistional venue
server (I believe): vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/...

Any feedback or thoughts on this?

Thanks,

John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / LBRN & CCT / LSU 131 Life Sciences Bldg.