[AG-TECH] single machine node(PIG)

Murnane, Kevin Kevin.Murnane at umassmed.edu
Wed Feb 11 13:50:19 CST 2004

Hi,

I am presently experimenting with Access Grid for amongst other things
internet 2 day coming up. I have been looking to install the AG software
onto windows XP. I have a question for you in regard to running the
Venue client. When I get the "Create a globus proxy" I enter my password
then the starting venue client appears to freeze. I have tried running
the Venue client in debug mode and what it says is 'python: can't open
file 'C:\PROGRA~1\access'. I have uninstalled the software and re
installed but I still come up with the same result, I am hoping that
somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Kevin