[AG-TECH] A problem with the Transitional Venue Server (TVS)?

Edward Aalseth EAalseth at salud.unm.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:43:33 CST 2004

Neither the University of Hawaii nor the University of New Mexico can
access the  University of New Mexico institutional venue using v2.x
PIG's. The other venues we tested are accessible and the UNM venue is
accessible with a v1.x PIG so I suspect a problem with the Transitional
Venue Server (TVS) since this is the link between AG2.x and AG1.X users.
The problem suddenly started a few days ago.

Can anyone using a v2.x PIG access the University of New Mexico
institutional venue?

Thanks,

Edward Aalseth TSA II
Health Sciences Library and