[AG-TECH] hauppauge video problems

Harold Micheal Goldman hgoldman at ocean.otr.usm.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:27:54 CST 2004

  Does anyone know of any way to get two hauppauge WinTv video capture cards to
work at the same time in Windows XP. I am creating an Access Grid Node here at
the University of Southern Mississippi for Collaboration for Genomic Research.
I will also be setting up similar agn's at four othe universities here in the
state. I had bought the two cards on the advice of a friend that admins a agn
for the computer science dept here at usm, but we cannot get both cards to work
under xp.

 Thank You
 Mike Goldman
 Bioinformatics Coordinator