[AG-TECH] hauppauge video problems

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:35:19 CST 2004

for what it's worth - I've been down this road and gave up - while this
is no problem on Linux, the driver for WinXP assumes that only one WinTV
card will be on the system.  It cost less for a couple of Osprey100
cards than it did for the time I spent on trying to make this work.

sigh.

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison