[AG-TECH] Vic Preferences and double windows

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Fri Feb 6 09:00:37 CST 2004

Sorry in advance if this question has been asked before.

I just installed the AG 2 software and got it up and running. Everything
seems to be working ok except for two strange things. Vic seems vic is
transmitting two mirror windows when it only should transmit one (I have
one camera). Also, the slider in vic has a max of 128Kb and I have far
more bandwidth that that. Is there a way to modify the max bandwidth on
the slider?

I'm using a 3Com Homeconnect with the latest vicam drivers for Widows XP.

Are these known issues?

thanks!

-Doug B
CISE/NSF