[AG-TECH] I im desperate need of help

Alan Kraft Alan.Kraft at valpo.edu
Tue Dec 28 13:46:46 CST 2004

We want to have a faculty member who is in
Germany teach a class here at Valparaiso University
using AG.  Our IT people have been fumbling
around trying to get Multicasting working.  We
start classes in about a week and HAVE to get
this going.  My need for help is:  Can we
do a point-to-point session without multicasting?
If so, what do we need to setup at each end to
do it?  Once we get multicasting going we will use
that mode but we desperately need at least a point-to-
point mode going VERY, VERY soon!!!

Alan Kraft
Valparaiso University