Fw: [AG-TECH] XAP setup

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Mon Dec 27 13:29:33 CST 2004

I think we have identified when the problem occurs,... when setting the AEC
or NLP (not neccesarily AEC selected) the full duplex capabilities are lost
(i play a sound with a PIG and talk at the same time... my voice is
completely atenuated!).

Is this all I can get from the XAP?. There's no way to get _complete_ full
duplex and AEC free?. Our users have noticed the effect (when people talk at
the same time one is atenuated).

Any hint about this? Can any site have a test with us?