[AG-TECH] XAP setup

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Mon Dec 27 12:32:25 CST 2004

Hi,

I was wondering wether someone out there could help me to solve some issues
regarding the XAP. It would be good if he/she had the VNC on the control
PC, so i can have a look at the audio levels on the different stages. I
think part of the current problem might be missconfigured audio levels (i
know about theory in mics level.. but i am unsure about the input audio
theory).

We've been working hard on these issues and we are still having trouble. I
would greatly appreciate some more help and patience from AG community...

Kind regards and thanx in advance,
Natalia.

Natalia Costas Lago
mailto: natalia at cesga.es

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
Tel: +34  981 56 98 10
Fax: +34  981 59 46 16