[AG-TECH] Local Venue Server problem...

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 22 10:44:56 CST 2004

Lijuan:

If your venue server hostname resolves properly for the other machines, they should be
able to access your venue server.  If the venue server is behind a firewall, you'll need
to open ports for the venue server.  There are four ports which are, by default, 8000,
8002, 8004, 8006; you can configure them to be different with command-line options and the
VenueServer.cfg file.

How does it fail when machines on other networks try to connect to your venue server?

Tom