[AG-TECH] Re: XAP full duplex issues

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Fri Dec 17 02:28:45 CST 2004

I noticed running a node against a PIG and a node against another node, but
the other node has our XAP configuration (we are helping them with their AG
node.

Both can notice the distortion, but it is easier to have a third person
connected for him/her to realize about the problem.

Yeah, u can notice on rat the dropouts, when i speak steadily (saying one
vowel for a few seconds for example) and the other person speaks at the same
thime, i can appreciate the behaviour in rat.

I am guessing about the problem, and I made a few changes in our
configuration. I would really be interested in testing if you can.

I'll be available the whole day (till 15:00 - UTC +1). Or we can test next
week (I have an AG session in the afternoon, we can test it before or
after).

Kind regards,
Natalia.