[AG-TECH] New AG2.3 configuration questions.

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 14 12:24:37 CST 2004

	For point #2, the ports for a venue are shown in the Venue->Properties
menu. The protocol is UDP.
	As for certificates, it depends on what the nodes are for. If they are
service machines, then service certificates should be used. If it's for
individual users (i.e. on PIGs) then I'd suggest individual
certificates. If it's for a group lab then maybe even just nodes with an
anonymous certificate is more practical.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics