[AG-TECH] New AG2.3 configuration questions.

Peterson, Michael R michael.peterson at pnl.gov
Tue Dec 14 10:19:19 CST 2004

We have upgraded our AG to 2.3 and I have a few questions.

1) What is the best way to use certificates? We have multiple operators
and I can not find an easy method to load each operators certificate
when starting the services on the Windows and Linux computers. As it is
now, the Windows user logs in as themselves, but I have the Linux
systems using the same user name. Is there a command line option to load
different certificates? Is it better to just use one certificate? If so
should I request something other than an individual certificate?

2) We will be using the Unicast Bridge at Argonne. Is there a way to see
what ports are being transmitted to?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael R. Peterson II
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory