[AG-TECH] Shared Application Problem

Lijuan Geng fengfenglili2004 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Dec 13 21:15:29 CST 2004

Hi,

When I launch Shared Applications, the delay from the controller computer to other computers is too long. Since the controller computer commands have to be sent to Venue Server, then from Venue Server to other computers. If the Venue Server is quite far away, then the delay will be very long.

I wonder if a local venue server can be set up so that the Shared Application speed can be improved?

Please give me some suggestions, Thanks!

Lijuan

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!