[AG-TECH] Certificate import error

Michael Daw michael.daw at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:40:11 CDT 2004

When I try and import a certificate (either a brand-new UK e-Science
certificate, or the old AG certificate I just exported), I get the message
"Error occurred during certificate import".

I found the following thread on AG-TECH:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2004/01/msg00151.
html

However, Bob advises sending the writer the file venueclient.log, which I
don't seem to have (it's not in C:\Program Files\AGTk-2.2\Logs and there
isn't an Application Data folder under Documents and Settings). Also, I note
that Darin fixes his problem by reinstalling the toolkit. I've tried this,
but no such luck, here, I'm afraid.

Can anyone help?

Mike

PS I'm using AG2.2

Michael Daw, e-Science Consultant
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)161 275 7026
Fax: +44 (0)161 275 6800/6040
E-mail: michael.daw at man.ac.uk

http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/daw