[AG-TECH] Certificate import error

Michael Daw michael.daw at man.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 03:11:03 CDT 2004

Just for the record, it was my fault I couldn't install my new e-Science
certificate. I still don't know why I can't install the AG cert (I've
requested a new one).

I was going to file a bug, but I notice Bob's already filed one for better
error reporting, so I voted for it (man, did I feel empowered!).

Mike