[AG-TECH] AG2.2 - Venue Client

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Aug 12 13:44:39 CDT 2004

I've installed 2.3beta version (all XP) and don't seem to have a
problem except for: video cards not being recognized (ospreys - works
with 2.1.2) and the bug regarding saving the node configuration (used
the existing one which works). Used the existing hack to get around the
problem for now with the video cards.

I have yet to try all the shared apps though - working through things...

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Louisiana State University