[AG-TECH] AccessGrid bootable live cd [IMPORTANT]

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Thu Aug 12 02:10:05 CDT 2004

Hi

We have just learned that the Knoppix cd can seem doing some DOS attacks.
It's due to a strange behaviour of chrony, the software to set the time.
So in the next release of the Knoppix with AG2.3 we will come back to
ntpdate to avoid this surprising chrony.

I would rather advise to avoid the current bootable live cd for the
moment. The iso isn't downloadable anymore neither. The new version should
be released quickly (in one week at worst I think).

Cheers,
      Joseph