[AG-TECH] VIC problem, not remembering which device

Doiron, Andre Andre.Doiron at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 12 11:49:04 CDT 2004

Hello Benedikt,
	After you add the VideoProducers (in the node manager) right click
on these entries under the Services list. And select configure. Set the
camera you would like to use. Close that window, now in the Node Manager
save the configuration so that the cameras settings are saved and loaded
next time.

Hope this helps,

André Doiron

NRC - CNRC