[AG-TECH] AG2.2 - Venue Client

Anne M. Hammond hammond at solarz.Colorado.EDU
Wed Aug 11 19:22:09 CDT 2004

I just installed AGTk2.3 on a brand new WinXP laptop with no previous
AGTk installation.  I installed the required Active Python and
wxPython first.

I am having the same issues as with 2.2.  Does not bring up RAT
or Vic.  Menu Preferences / Manage My Node
    brings up the "Set Node Service URL"
    OK brings up Node Management Error (cannot open node management)
    Cancel does nothing.

Both Audio and Video are enabled in the menu.

Is this a security/permissions issue, rather than incompatibility
between versions??

TIA.