[AG-TECH] AG2.2 - Venue Client

Anne M. Hammond hammond at solarz.Colorado.EDU
Wed Aug 11 13:04:08 CDT 2004

Thanks Michael.

Start Service Manager from menu
Start Node Service from menu
  INFO Trying to load node configuration from
  C:\Documents and Settings\Anne Hammond\Application Data\AccessGrid\ \
    Config\nodeConfig\defaultWindows
  <Fault SOAP-ENV ....
  ERROR Exception adding service AudioService.zip

I think I am going to uninstall 2.2, mv the AccessGrid file aside in order
to retain the certificates, and then reinstall 2.2.

Anne