[AG-TECH] bootable live cd iso avalaible to download [CMM #1690]

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 18:42:18 CDT 2004

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:34:53 -0400, Bob Riddle <bdr at internet2.edu> wrote:

> well ... it sort of works ... except that RAT doesn't appear at all &
> vic doesn't appear to "send" video.  I did thru the files and found vic
> & rat & started them by hand ...

You are the second person telling me of such trouble. It didn't happen
here and so I need to give it a closer look. I will send you a "personal"
email.

> BTW -  this is normally a WinXP machine that I run an AG- PIG on.  A
> great idea that seems close - if we send in all our "what I did to get
> it to work on my system" to you will that end up in the distribution or
> on a web-page somewhere?

I'm not sure to catch it exactly but if you wonder if I will upgrade the
current iso with some feedbacks from users' experiences, for sure I will
do it !

Cheers,
     Joseph