[AG-TECH] bootable live cd iso avalaible to download [CMM #1690]

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Wed Aug 11 20:09:24 CDT 2004

Hi

I just would like to add a few comments. This iso is build with AG2.2 and
AG2.3 beta is already released. I think it's cleverer for my to work on
packaging 2.3 for Debian then build a new bootable live cd for AG2.3 than
spending too much time on solving the issues with 2.2... I understand than
resolving problems is  very important, but it's not this much the case for
an "old" version of AG, in particular in the current context.

I hope you will understand my position. I will do my best to release a new
bootable live cd with AG2.3 soon !

Cheers,
   Joseph