[AG-TECH] bootable live cd iso avalaible to download [CMM #1690]

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Tue Aug 10 07:34:53 CDT 2004

well ... it sort of works ... except that RAT doesn't appear at all &
vic doesn't appear to "send" video.  I did thru the files and found vic
& rat & started them by hand ...

BTW -  this is normally a WinXP machine that I run an AG- PIG on.  A
great idea that seems close - if we send in all our "what I did to get
it to work on my system" to you will that end up in the distribution or
on a web-page somewhere?

--
Bob Riddle (bdr at internet2.edu)    Technologist,Internet2
3025 Boardwalk, Suite 100         Ann Arbor, Michigan  48108

"Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people"