[AG-TECH] AG2.2 - Venue Client

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Wed Aug 11 01:05:13 CDT 2004

I guess you have to start the ServiceManager.py and NodeService.py first,
then start VenueClient.py. The VenueClient should then load the default
configuration.
At least this was an issue on my system.

Michael
Michael Braitmaier
HLRS - Visualization / Video Conferencing
University of Stuttgart
Germany
Website: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/vis/people/braitmaier/