[AG-TECH] AG2.2 - Venue Client

Anne M. Hammond hammond at solarz.Colorado.EDU
Tue Aug 10 16:04:53 CDT 2004

I had installed AG2.2, after installing ActiveState Active Python 2.3
and wxPython 2.4 for Python 2.3.

I am using an IBM ThinkPad with a Logitech camera (which works).

When I bring up the Venue Client, the Rat and Vic thumbnails do not
come up.  Audio and Video are enabled.

I tried twice to start the Node Setup Wizard.  It gets 80% into
the green startup bar, and then gives a messages that it cannot
start the Wizard.

I have run the Venue Client in debug mode.  The first ERROR is
venueclient.py:317 ERROR Error loading default configuration.

Is there a way to troubleshoot this, or do I need to fall back to
AG2.1?  If I need to fall back, do I need to get the older versions
of Active Python and wxPython??

Thanks in advance.

Anne Hammond
University of Colorado at Boulder