[AG-TECH] Cant store node configuration AGTK 2.3

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Wed Aug 11 06:28:54 CDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have a weird problem, I installed AGTK 2.3 in Fedora Core (the video PC,
the display PC with the venue client is under Win 2k), I add the service
manager and video producer service in the venue client and, when i try to
store the configuration the client hangs. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried to start the Venue client on the Linux PC, but I get a few trouble,
if I start the script AGServiceManager.py by myself (no personalNode
option) the venue client hangs, when started as a personal node I can add a
service manager at port 11000 but the services box is empty!

Do I have to add any update or something??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Natalia Costas Lago
mailto: natalia at cesga.es

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n Campus Sur
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN
Tel: +34  981 56 98 10
Fax: +34  981 59 46 16