[AG-TECH] bootable live cd iso avalaible to download [CMM #1690]

Joseph joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 01:56:13 CDT 2004

Hi

I'm pleased to see AG on a knoppix might help you. However, I just would
like to warn you about a possible trouble : this bootable live cd *should*
be working with all pc, but it's not 100% sure. It may be necessary to
test it before on each kind of pc and sometimes may required some tricks
(mainly based on the use of cheatcodes generally, which is quite easy, but
still...).

Apart from this, the access of people with Anonymous certificate is just a
question of configuration of the AG Node server. In your case Chris seems
to agree to change it, so it shouldn't be a trouble anymore.

Cheers,
     Joseph