[AG-TECH] Osprey Cards....... Desperation

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Aug 6 20:15:41 CDT 2004

Great. On WinXP - on the 288x352 question, I did it by using Regedit...
from a previous tip awhile back.

Bring up regedit (for me: command prompt, type regedit)
Look for: HKEY_CURRENT_USER --> Software --> Osprey --> Osprey100 -->
Device0 (you should have as many devices as cards installed 0 through
x) --> VcDll
Select VcDll and look for Width and Height. Width is 352 (or 160 in
hex) and Height is 288 (or 120 in hex).
Rinse and repeat for each card (device).

If there is another way to do this, I'd love to know. For the WDM I was
able to do it through VidCap I believe and set it to 288x352 there for
my 4th card.

-John Q.