[AG-TECH] AccessGrid on a bootable live cd (Knoppix) : certificate question

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 5 01:34:23 CDT 2004

Hi Joseph:

I would favor the anonymous cert.  That way, a user could use the cd
without needing a passphrase.

As of yesterday, the transitional venue server is allowing anonymous
users to enter.  You would need to include the anonymous ca cert in the
iso, also; let me know if you need the ca cert files.

Nice job!

Tom