[AG-TECH] Quick question on BridgeServer

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 11:22:31 CDT 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Benedikt Bjarni Bogason wrote:

> I'm setting up a venue server, which we do want to bridge. However we do
> not wish to have the venue server on a Linux machine, since that requires
> Redhat 7.3 and long outdated security packages. We have tried to set it up
> on a Mandrake 9 unsuccessfully, but my question is this:

I've setup 2.2 on Fedora 2, with the packages provided by Doug with
/relatively/ little pain.  I've not worked it hard, so I can't say it's a
flawless install, but then I'm not sure such a thing exists yet.

jh

--
"The average PhD thesis is nothing but a transference of bones from one
  graveyard to another."                              -- J Frank Dobie