[AG-TECH] Voyager

Javier Gomez Alonso javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 10:24:48 CDT 2004

Hi,

I meant to bring this up during yesterday's AG Town Hall (my first one) but
unfortunately I didn't manage to get a successful connection (RAT would
close every 15 seconds) and I think I caused you some problems, too -
apologies for that.
My question concerns the FL Voyager Multimedia Server. Does anyone know what
the situation is with this software? Is it still under development? Has
anyone managed to record AG sessions with it? I tried last week to install
version 1.0 (the newest I managed to find on the net), but I couldn't make
it work. Many thanks,

 - Javi

Javier Gomez Alonso, Access Grid Officer
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 0584
E-mail:  <mailto:javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk>
javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/gomez_alonso