[AG-TECH] Mac OS X Progress, RAT is being stuborn

Jerome jeremy.knope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:56:20 CDT 2004

yeah i just recently got the OS X open mash build, the vic as a viewer
seems to work except when i join the lobby and then it quits with too
many files error after trying to load all of the streams
haven't really tried vat much beyond it opening for the lobby
i'm interesting in checking into possibly rebuilding it against OS X
Tcl/Tk if i can get the source with the os x changes.
 --jerome